Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 13 year old dad?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    13 year old dad?

    Nicola Patten, 43, the 13-year-old's mother, said he had not doubted the paternity of the week-old child until now.

    But on Sunday two boys, aged 14 and 16, both claimed they could be the father of 15-year-old Chantelle Steadman's daughter.

    Several others have also claimed to have had a sexual relationship with the schoolgirl, from Eastbourne in Sussex.

    Mrs Patten told The Mirror: "He's absolutely devastated these lads have come forward to say they slept with her at the time she got pregnant. Everything is wrong.

    "Now that is in his mind and I'm not happy. I don't know where they get this from. I mean, that's my son, that's his baby.

    "Alfie is distraught and upset about everything. But Maisie is fine."

    The Patten family have now accepted that a DNA test is needed to confirm the paternity.

    Max Clifford, the publicist who is representing Alfie and his family, said: "Nicola has agreed that DNA tests are the best way to resolve the issue of paternity.

    "It is inevitable there are going to be doubts, particularly with the number of boys who've come forward claiming to have had sex with Chantelle.

    "There is one boy in particular who does seem to have a stronger resemblance to the child."

    It was reported last week that Alfie was the youngest father in Britain following the birth of Maisie, who was conceived when Alfie was 12-years-old.

    Politicians including David Cameron spoke about the situation, and said it raised "worrying" questions about modern society.

    It was disclosed that Alfie and Chantelle had routinely been allowed to share a bed.

    Two more teenagers have since said that they too had spent the night in Chantelle's room.

    Richard Goodsell, 16, a trainee chef, claims to have had a three-month relationship with the schoolgirl.

    He said: "I know I could be the father. Everyone thinks I am. My friends all tell me that baby has my eyes? even my mum thinks so."

    And Tyler Barker, 14, also insists he had a sexual relationship with Chantelle.

    He said: "I slept with Chantelle in her bed about nine months ago and I'm really worried I could be the father."

    However, Chantelle and her family claim the two boys are lying and insist Alfie is the only boyfriend she has had.

    Schoolboy father: Alfie Patten 'distraught' at claims Maisie not his - Telegraph

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 13 year old dad?

    A more appropriate title would be "15 year old whore.".
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 13 year old dad?

    Got that right, I'd like to see them on Maury. The pic of the kid on the site looks like he's about 7.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •